- About DCC
- Student Life
- Continuing Education
- News & Events
Ask yourself the following questions before you come to campus:
Am I feeling sick or do I have the following symptoms?
1. Do I have a temperature of 100.4 F or higher?
2. Am I experiencing shortness of breath?
3. Do I have a cough or show respiratory symptoms such as sore throat or runny nose?
4. Have I had any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 10 days?
5. Have I had any positive COVID -19 tests in the past 10 days?
If you said yes to any of these questions, please stay home and contact your healthcare provider.