- About DCC
- Student Life
- Continuing Education
- News & Events
While the DCC campus is officially closed, the Admissions Office is actively working to keep things moving forward. Here are some updates:
1. We are offering online admissions information sessions every week until we are able to provide on-campus events. Register prior to the session and get the link needed to participate. We may offer additional online programming over the next few weeks, so please check the link above regularly.
2. If you would like a virtual or phone appointment, send an email request to email@example.com and we will reach out to make arrangements.
3. We have an online chat option on our Admissions Office homepage, as well as our online application page, that is
available daily during business hours if you have any quick questions.
4. If you haven’t already sent us your high school transcript, please check with your school counselor to see if it can be sent electronically. If you have credits from another college, please check that college's website and request that your transcripts be sent online.
5. Alternate placement testing options will be available soon.
Please take a look at our Admissions Checklist to review what you can do now regarding financial aid, immunization requirements, and important steps you need to take as we approach the new academic year.
We look forward to assisting you with this process. We will get through this together!
If you have any questions, please email the Admissions Office.