ID Cards & Parking Permits

All members of the college community must obtain a photo ID card. This can be done in the Security Office located in the Orcutt Student Services Center. Once you have your SUNYCard ID you must carry it with you whenever you are on campus.

All vehicles must display a college parking permit and must be parked in an area designated for the particular type of permit displayed. Tickets will be issued and vehicles may be towed if you do not have a valid college parking permit.

A New York State issued disability parking hang tag or license plate is required for parking in the handicap spaces on Campus. The form is available from this site, in the Security office or the Office of Accommodative Services in the Student Services Building.