Given the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on the learning environment, IRB operations are suspended until further notice. If you have any questions or need information, please contact the IRB Chair, Dr.
Suzanne Riela (email@example.com).
The Institutional Review Board (IRB) is responsible for protecting the rights and
welfare of human research subjects, in accordance with the 2009 Code of Federal Regulations,
Title 45 Public Welfare, Part 46 Protection of Human Subjects (45 CRF 46).
Forms and Templates for Researchers
- Application Form (for seeking approval to conduct human subjects research)
- Consent Template (for obtaining written informed consent)
- Payment Form (when research subjects will be paid for their participation)
- Amendment Form (for requesting modifications to approved research)
- Incident Form (for reporting unanticipated problems or serious adverse events)
- Renewal Form (for requesting continued approval of research)
- Completion Form (to terminate the IRB process after all research activities cease)