Disabled Parking

DCC students requiring a medical/handicapped parking permit should follow the procedures listed below:

  1. Obtain a doctor's note explaining need for medical/handicapped parking.
  2. Take the doctor's note to your Town Hall and obtain a State Handicapped parking placard that hangs on your rear view mirror.
  3. Fill out a Dutchess Community College application.
  4. Bring both the State permit and the campus application to Parking and Security in the Student Services Building - first floor.

If you park in a medical/handicapped spot without following the steps outlined above, you will be issued a parking ticket and a possible hold on your student records.

Call DCC Security at (845) 431-8070 if you have questions.