At Dutchess Community College, we provide a host of services to enhance the college experience for our students. Faculty and staff make a conscientious effort to know students as individuals and assist them in achieving their educational and personal goals.
In addition to the links in the left-hand column, below are some Quick Links to help you explore
the services offered at DCC.
- Financial Aid
- Academic Coaching & Transfer Center
- Career & Entrepreneurial Services
- Counseling Services
- Health Services
- Office of Accommodative Services
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
- Student Activities
- Intercollegiate Athletics
If you have any questions about becoming a DCC student, please look through this site or contact any member of the Student Services staff for assistance.