In case of advance notice of inclement weather, a decision will be made by 10:00 a.m. on May 16 as to whether the Commencement ceremony will be outside on the lawn or inside in the Falcon Hall Gymnasium. If the ceremony is inside, graduates should report to the East hallway in Falcon Hall no later than 5:30 p.m. (Map)
You can find out this information by going to the DCC Website: www.sunydutchess.edu, or by listening to local radio stations, or by calling the following number: (845) 431-8003
Important: Due to the limited space and fire code restrictions, if the ceremony is inside, the following will be in effect:
1. Each graduate will be given TWO rain admission tickets for Falcon Hall when they pick up their cap and gown.
2. Everyone who enters Falcon Hall must have a ticket, no matter their age.
3. If you do not have tickets, OR if you are coming with small children or infants, please go to one of the overflow sites where the ceremony will be simulcast. They are:
a. Dutchess Hall:
1. The James and Betty Hall Theatre
2. East Lounge
3. Room 205
b. Washington Hall – first floor classrooms
4. No strollers are allowed in Falcon Hall.
5. You, the student, are responsible for letting your guest(s) know this information.
6. Lost or misplaced tickets WILL NOT be replaced.