Approximately 75% of DCC graduates continue their education. C&CS provides comprehensive transfer advising to assist students in selecting and gaining admission to four-year colleges that offer the academic program that matches their career goals. At C&CS we can help you:
- Explore majors, careers, and colleges of interest
- Research which courses will transfer for credit
- Learn how to complete transfer applications and fulfill all other requirements in the transfer process
- Prepare for a campus interview
- Learn about financial aid, scholarships and grants
At C&CS we offer a range of services, including Transfer 101 Workshops and Individual Transfer Advising, Transfer Fairs and Panels, and opportunities to meet with four-year college admissions staff on our campus. To assist you in finding information about transferring, we also maintain information about:
- Transferring to a SUNY College
- Top Three Transfer Schools for each Major
- Helpful Transfer Links
- Articulation agreements with SUNY and private colleges
- Scholarships for transfer students
Click here to download DCC's Transfer Planning Guide.
For help with the transfer process feel free to call C&CS at (845) 431-8040 or stop by SSC 301.