Dutchess Community College
and e-Cashier Tuition Management
Enroll in the e-Cashier Payment Plan online through the QuikPay link on myDCC.
To help you meet your educational expenses, we are proud to offer e-Cashier as a convenient budget plan. This is not a loan program. There are no interest or finance charges assessed and there is no credit check. The cost to budget your interest-free monthly payment plan is a $25 per semester nonrefundable e-Cashier Enrollment Fee. It is easy to enroll in the e-Cashier payment plan on-line. Once you set up your plan, payments are made automatically.
WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS FOR PAYING ON-LINE?
Payment Plan: You may set up a payment plan using QuikPay. There is a non-refundable $25 per semester enrollment fee for this service. As with the payment in full option, there are two ways to set up your plan:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) - ACH payments are those payments you have authorized e-Cashier to process directly with your financial institution. This is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved for your expenses at Dutchess Community College. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 20th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
- Credit Card Option - Paying with your credit card gives you the option of taking advantage of any bonus programs that may be offered by your credit card company. If you elect to use this option, your monthly payment will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted. Payments will be charged on the 20th of each month until the balance is paid in full. Payments are processed by American Card Services, Inc.
HOW DO I ENROLL?
Enroll in the e-Cashier Payment Plan online through the QuikPay link on myDCC. Be sure to have the following information:
- Nine-digit student ID number (this may be the student's social security number).
- The name, address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- To protect your privacy, you will need to create your own unique e-Cashier Access Code. Please be sure it is something you can easily remember.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment.
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.
Down payments or full payments are immediately deducted from the account provided on the agreement. If the payment fails for any reason, the agreement is terminated and notification is sent to the person responsible for payment.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where and what time will the funds be withdrawn from my account?
E-Cashier specifies the date each payment will occur, but it is your financial institution that determines the time of day the payment is debited. E-Cashier recommends you check with your financial institution to determine how far in advance funds should be deposited into your account to ensure the automatic payment clears. If a payment date falls on a weekend or banking holiday, the payment will be attempted the following business day.
How will I be notified of my payment information?
Once your agreement is posted to the e-Cashier system, you will receive a confirmation notification of your payment amount by e-mail or letter. Payments will be processed until the total balance is paid in full. The notification has important information you must have to log on to My e-Cashier Account. The notification also serves as a reminder that a $25 per semester non-refundable e-Cashier Enrollment Fee will be processed from the account indicated on the agreement.
What if my account changes at DCC due to financial aid or changes in enrollment?
We always try to monitor changes in your student account, however, to ensure that your account at e-Cashier remains accurate, you should contact the Student Accounts Office, in writing, to request any changes to your payment plan budget.
Can I pay by phone with e-Cashier?
E-Cashier does not accept payments by phone.
What is the e-Cashier Access Code?
To help protect your privacy, e-Cashier asks the person responsible for the payments to create an access code. If you should call into e-Cashier inquiring about your e-Cashier agreement or inquire online through My e-Cashier Account, you will be required to verify your e-Cashier Access Code. If you do not create an access code on your e-Cashier agreement, one is randomly assigned to you. Your e-Cashier Access Code will be identified on your e-Cashier Confirmation Notification. Please remember to keep a copy of your confirmation notification.
Contact e-Cashier Tuition Management
Customer service representatives are available Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (CT), and Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.