- About DCC
- Student Life
- Continuing Education
- News & Events
How to Apply and Register Online for Part-Time Non-Degree Students
1. Select the link to apply on the top of the page or click here.
2. Select option to "Apply to Dutchess Community College."
3. Select "First time user account creation."
4. Create a Login ID and a PIN.
5. Select application "Part-Time Non-Degree Study Application" from drop-down menu.
6. Complete the application to get to the signature page with your myDCC Login and Password.
7. Register for your course(s).
8. Pay your tuition using your myDCC account.