Welcome to The Department of Business
Our mission is to provide the highest quality education in business, accounting and paralegal fields. We educate everyone from recent high schools graduates to working adults returning to college for personal or professional reasons. The Business Department offers four degree programs and two certificate programs to help meet these needs.
We offer two distinct degree tracks:
TRANSFER program for students who intend to transfer to a four-year college or university:
- Business Administration – Associate in Science (Transfer)
- Accounting Track
- Business Administration Track
OCCUPATIONAL programs for students who intend to enter the workforce upon graduation:
- Accounting – Associate in Applied Science degree
- Business Administration – Associate in Applied Science (Occupational)
- Paralegal Studies – Associate in Applied Science
- Bookkeeping - Certificate
- Paralegal Studies – Certificate
Learn more about the Business Department faculty.